Cardio-Acupuncture Course 2015
. . . Because the Heart deserves the right care!
In our modern world we need an integrative and holistic way to look at heart disease
s because it is still the most fatal at this time and generates huge medical costs. One in 4 people suffers from cardiovascular disease or heart-related conditions.
Heartdisease is number 1 killer of women in the United States!
As a specialist in Cardio-Acupuncture you will be able to help in prevention of heart disease and really improve the condition of Heart patients.
In our daily practice we see cardiologic patients as part of our western diagnostic medical centre.
In our acupuncture clinic we have been able to treat various types of heart conditions with excellent results.
In the past decade this unique integrative approach has given us the expertise, insight and knowledge that there is more than just the physical heart when it comes to heart diseases. The heart can not be seen as an isolated organ anymore.
In our course of cardio-acupuncture 2014 we want to share our specific experience, expertise and knowledge and take you on a 3 day journey through all the layers of the heart.
Beside the physical, energetical and emotional aspects of heart diseases, we also offer a stable and thorough theoretical frame which includes guidelines for safe treatment of cardiovascular diseases with acupuncture, illustrated through cases from our daily practice.
This course discussed in detail over 3 days will help:
Develop specialized TCM expertise in CVD
Strengthen biomedical knowledge of the heart & function
In depth learning to evaluate and apply the right TCM treatment
Help identify "Red Flags" and apply patient safety
The different items that will be discussed:
- "An excellent course! Marie-Lore and Fokke are professional, and so personable in their presentation of such immense material. The breadth and scope of their knowledge base is beyond what I have experienced in previous courses, totally phenomenal, and was well worth the tuition!!! The information can be implemented immediately into practice with solid handout material for support. I would highly recommend this seminar to all who wish to elevate and expand their acupuncture practice."
Patricia Heraghty, LAc., Dipl. Ac., O.T.
More course evaluation click here
This course was presented
- in 2012 and 2013 in Oosterbeek, The Netherlands
- April 4-6 2014 at NESA in Boston USA
- June 13-15 2014 at the Pacific Rim College in Victoria Canada
- September 19-21 2014 at the Hilton Hotel Hartford (CT) USA in co-operation with the CSAOM
- October 23-25 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Zürich Switzerland
- November 7-8-9 2014 in Heelsum, The Netherlands
London March 27-28-29 2015
International Hall, Lansdowne Terrace
Dates: 27-29 March 2015, 9am-5.30pm
Price: 390 £ for the 3 days, lunch included
Approved by the AACP (Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists)
10 % off for AACP members
25 % off for acupuncture students!
M.L. Jonkman-Buidin, physiotherapist & Lic.acupuncturist
Approved by the AACP in the UK (Acupuncture Association of chartered Physiotherapists)
19,5 PDA Points / NCCAOM Recertification Categories
12 points Core Knowledge, Skill, Ability
7,5 points Biomedicine
California Acupuncture Board 23 PDA Points
Florida Acupuncture Board 19 PDA Points
SBO-TCM/OPS-MTC Switzerland certified for 19,5 PDA points
ASA Switzerland certified for 10 credits
Like us on Facebook!