Cardio-Acupuncture Course 2014-2015
. . . Because the Heart deserves the right care!
In our modern world we need an integrative and holistic way to look at heart disease
s because it is still the most fatal at this time and generates huge medical costs. One in 4 people suffers from cardiovascular disease or heart-related conditions.
Heartdisease is number 1 killer of women in the United States!
As a specialist in Cardio-Acupuncture you will be able to help in prevention of heart disease and really improve the condition of Heart patients.
In our daily practice we see cardiologic patients as part of our western diagnostic medical centre.
In our acupuncture clinic we have been able to treat various types of heart conditions with excellent results.
In the past decade this unique integrative approach has given us the expertise, insight and knowledge that there is more than just the physical heart when it comes to heart diseases. The heart can not be seen as an isolated organ anymore.
In our course of cardio-acupuncture 2014 we want to share our specific experience, expertise and knowledge and take you on a 3 day journey through all the layers of the heart.
Beside the physical, energetical and emotional aspects of heart diseases, we also offer a stable and thorough theoretical frame which includes guidelines for safe treatment of cardiovascular diseases with acupuncture, illustrated through cases from our daily practice.
This course discussed in detail over 3 days will help:
Develop specialized TCM expertise in CVD
Strengthen biomedical knowledge of the heart & function
In depth learning to evaluate and apply the right TCM treatment
Help identify "Red Flags" and apply patient safety
The different items that will be discussed:
- "An excellent course! Marie-Lore and Fokke are professional, and so personable in their presentation of such immense material. The breadth and scope of their knowledge base is beyond what I have experienced in previous courses, totally phenomenal, and was well worth the tuition!!! The information can be implemented immediately into practice with solid handout material for support. I would highly recommend this seminar to all who wish to elevate and expand their acupuncture practice."
Patricia Heraghty, LAc., Dipl. Ac., O.T.
More course evaluation click here
Zürich October 23-24-25 2014
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Dates: October 23-25 2014, 9am-5.30pm
Price: 600 CHF for the 3 days, 540 CHF for SBO/OPS and ASA members
London March 27-28-29 2015
International Hall, Lansdowne Terrace
Dates: 27-29 March 2015, 9am-5.30pm
Price: 390 £ for the 3 days, lunch included
25 % off for acupuncture students!
M.L. Jonkman-Buidin, physiotherapist & Lic.acupuncturist
19,5 PDA Points / NCCAOM Recertification Categories
12 points Core Knowledge, Skill, Ability
7,5 points Biomedicine
California Acupuncture Board 23 PDA Points
Florida Acupuncture Board 19 PDA Points
SBO-TCM/OPS-MTC Switzerland certified for 19,5 PDA points
ASA Switzerland certified for 10 credits
Like us on Facebook!
Emotion and the Heart Course 2015
Emotions and stress impact the heart and heart disease
s creates imbalance of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS) and the limbic system.
- the qualification and quantification of the western and eastern medical views of emotion
- the relationship between emotions, the heart, the brains and the guts.
- the role of the left and right hemisphere of the brain
- identifying the visceral connections with emotion
- how the emotional brain works and how we can influence it with acupuncture (PTSD)
- how we can heal psychological imbalances due to heartdiseases with acupuncture.
- how we can heal the physical heart by treating emotional imbalances with acupuncture
- how important it is to connect with the heart to stay in a better shape and to improve health.
- the different acupuncture methods to treat emotional imbalance
- how to treat therapy blockades due to emotional impacts.
Time and place of the course will folow
M.L. Jonkman-Buidin, physiotherapist & acupuncturist
Accredition will be asked: NCCAOM
NVA, Zhong, NWP, KTNO, EUFOM and Baf